If you want to beat the Google Panda blues and you want to take advantage of all that SEO writing can do for your website, you should buy business blogging services. If you don’t have time to write blogs regularly for your business, hire me to do it for you. Contact me for a quote on how much it is for regular business blogging.
Business blogging costs shouldn’t be seen as an expense. The investment you make in business blogging can have substantial ROI. Blogging services can have very positive effects on your website traffic levels and on your overall customer relationships and presence in your industry. Read on to learn why.
Karate Chop that Google Panda
Google wants the quality to rise, like cream, to the top. Some website owners think SEO is about manipulating things so that their site bypasses others’ sites. Google continually tweaks their algorithms so that they can continually weed out the results that aren’t relevant to surfers. Quality business blogging is a good way to satisfy Google and satisfy readers. Think quality and value for the readers first and then search engine optimization second and you’ll have a better chance of reaching your goals and of not being penalized as a spammer or black hatter. Search engines will continually sweep for quality with more Panda-like updates in the future.
Blogging is a great way to approach SEO writing for several reasons:
- You will have opportunities to naturally weave targeted keyword phrases into your website pages. Each new post you publish gives you a chance to rank for something new and / or to rank better and solidify your presence on something that you already rank for.
- Google indexes web pages, not websites. Each new post you publish could bring in new traffic.
- The more often you publish on your site, the more current and relevant that search engines will see your site as.
- The structure of a blog post offers great opportunities for optimized pages with tags for photos, topic tags, categories, inbound linking, outbound linking, authority linking…the list goes on and on!
- Blog posts make great social media fodder. Your new post gives you something to share with Twitter and Facebook followers, for instance. You can also get people linking and re-tweeting your links (driving more traffic and increased rankings your way). When a blog post goes viral, it can bring you great traffic results in the form of traffic and link building.
- People who subscribe to your blog will receive every new post. Ongoing publishing will nurture relationships with and solidify your presence to those subscribers.
- Comment sections on blog posts provide great opportunities for SEO, authority building, and for customer relationship building.
The Value of Blogging Shouldn’t be Underestimated
The more you blog for your business, the more of a following you will get. Customers and interested potential customers could bookmark your blog. People will be driven to your site via multiple methods, including:
- search engine results pages
- social media mentions
- through links on other sites
- RSS feeds
- and so on..
By blogging regularly, you’ll increase your marketing reach significantly. Your SEO strategy should be fluid, not stagnant and blogging is a great low cost way to continually build rapport with people, boost traffic levels, and enhance your online reputation. Adding a blog to your existing site and posting on it at least weekly could be a low cost and high yield way to optimize for search engines and continually build authority and valuable business relationships. The blog post you place on your site today could bring you new traffic and convert readers into customers for years to come. This makes blogging a great investment in your future success.
Contact me for a blogging quote.
I’ve been blogging since early 2006 and have blogged for small businesses, internet marketers, and search engine optimization companies as well as on over a dozen monetized niche blogs of my own. I have a solid understanding of how to blog effectively. I’d love to talk blogging strategies with you. I write for search engines and for readers and although you’ll pay me once for each blog post I write for you, those blog posts will pay you dividends on an ongoing basis when people and search engines continually find those blog postings. I hope to talk to you. http://www.danaprincewriting.com/contact.html